We're delighted to see you here at Planet K2. Come and see what we and our friends are currently thinking about delivering high performance during challenging circumstances. We trust the varied views from PlanetK2 will stimulate some positive thought, and more importantly, positive action for you.


15 March 2009

Spirited conversation

I was out running today - well I say running, it's more a form of shuffling along where at certain points both feet are off the ground so it qualifies as running from a technical perspective...anyway, it was feeling tough and then i met someone I know who was cycling along the same road and she stayed and chatted to me for ten minutes while I shuffled along. My pace picked up and I felt good. Then off she sped and I was on my own again. One hour later and a man i've never met came up beside me as he was running with his dog - it looked as though the dog might be running with him if you know what I mean, but that's not the point. He chatted with me for a while and again i felt stronger and happier - and perhaps a bit faster.

In difficult times, it's too easy to forget the power of the human spirit to lift - connecting with energy giving people is so important when times are tough - my lesson is to make sure I'm an energy giver for someone tomorrow

No comments: